Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.’s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
- Constantly map & evaluate our relationships and partnerships focusing on our young consumers through the lens of the brand.
- Fuel connections across EMEA and global, drive the relationship management process and exchange of information with territories
- Create & manage 365 journeys/calendar/contract across product, service & projects for Influencers
- Execute category integration plans for key talent in partnership with Influencer Marketing
- Develop strategic plans for product collaborators in partnership with the brand and product team, connecting us to the hearts of the global consumers as well as build an aspirational brand and drive a profitable business for Nike.
- Connect & meet with key industry stakeholders and attend key events in the fields of entertainment & culture.
- Develop & manage an Athlete marketing calendar that show influencer/brand relevant moments in London and beyond. Ensure Influencer Marketing Director & EMEA team are clear on must win moments
EMEA and London
- Be a visible & exemplary ambassador for the brand in EMEA with a focus on London
- Continuously drive awareness for London as a key city towards EMEA & global stakeholders
- Be an inspiring & supportive member of the UK & EMEA Influence team
- Build a powerful alliance with the Entertainment function, setting up weekly alignment meetings as well as constant exchange of information with the UK Influencer Director
- Educate the UK team on the role and strategy of the Entertainment Brand Director as part of the Influence Marketing function
- Ensure key stakeholders are clear on executions
Brand & Product concept map
- Lead the seasonal Entertainment Marketing influence concept map for London
- Be an active part of relevant projects & category wall sessions
- Drive alignment with Influencer Marketing (IM) Brand Director and EMEA team
- Lead the execution of integrated retail plans
- Develop & execute clear product seeding roadmaps for key influencers
- Budget management & forecasting
- Manage tier-1 relationship budget and communicate any variances to budget holders
- Ensure all invoices are handled in line with company policy
- Seasonal review
- Ensure seasonal learnings are shared, collaborate with the EMEA and London team on recaps
- Share weekly updates with the Brand Director IM EMEA & London
Build and manage a winning team
- Manage entertainment management and ops team
- Ensure goal setting & career plans are prepared & shared in a timely manner
- Be an inspiring & supportive leader and member of the entertainment marketing team
- Attend global, EMEA and London team activities.
- Use the power of sport to unite the team
- A minimum of 6 years relevant work experience, working with brands and key influencers
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the inner workings of the Entertainment Industry (Film, Television, and Talent).
- Experience working in the music, film, or TV industry, or with a global sportswear/lifestyle brand in a similar capacity
- Demonstratable passion and interest in youth and sub culture is a must
- Understanding of Brand Marketing and Product Placement within the Entertainment Industry, the nature of the industry and its protocols.
- Understanding of the competitive market, the influencer, and its impact.
- Demonstrate Brand passion
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00395614
This Job was shared from the official Footlocker Careers website click here to apply for the role: NIKE ROLE
*DO NOT APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WE JUST DISPLAY THE OPPORTUNITIES IN ONE PLACE. IF YOU CLICK THE LINK AND CAN NOT FIND THE JOB ON THE COMPANIES SITE OF WHAT IS DESCRIBED HERE THEN THE POSITION COULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE COMPANY AND THE POSITION FILLED, BUT KEEP CHECKING BACK AS WE UPDATE THE SITE DAILY. THANK YOU FJ TEAM*