Stance Retail Store Manager – London F/T contract Closing date 12/10/18
We exist to celebrate human originality. Our goal is to create a culture where smart, ambitious, and positive people can thrive. We value our community and want to improve our local schools, neighbourhoods, and businesses. People are the most important element of our business. Our actions, words, and relationships represent what we believe and what we value. Since culture is the collective nature of the people working at Stance, we place a premium on the environment that fosters freedom and accountability across both individual and community levels.
These are the values we place above all others.
We seek out individuals whose personal constitution of values overlaps with ours. We believe in living these values will bond our teams and create a company culture that our competitors can never duplicate. As a result, we hire and promote the individuals who get results in a way that aligns with our five core company values. The Stance retail team will be the frontline of our brand, spreading our culture and lifestyle into new neighbourhoods through our premium retail experiences. Stance Retail Store Manager Summary: Stance is seeking a seasoned leader who desires the challenge of retail and the excitement of building something from the ground up. You will be responsible for exporting Stance culture and driving business results in alignment with our values. You will oversee all aspects of the guest experience and operations for the retail store, ensuring financial goals are met and company objectives are implemented. As Store Manager, you will be accountable for achieving all store goals and initiatives through driving sales, supporting store teams, recruiting/retaining exceptional talent, and achieving operational excellence, while maintaining professional work ethic.
As the Retail Store Manager, you will:
• Be responsible for growing revenue by driving sales and business results through a premium guest experience, employee relations, and operations that are aligned with Stance Culture and Retail Operating Principles.
• Meet or exceed financial plan, including revenue plan, payroll budget, and overall store P&L.
• Oversee management of the store team including recruiting, hiring, training, and career development. • Effectively manage any team member, on any task, in order to maintain successful operations of the store
• Provide direction, feedback, and coaching in order foster collaboration and productivity amongst the Store Team.
• Uphold Stance Retail Operating Principles and operations best practices in the store.
• Analyse & monitor KPI’s and performance data and collaborate with European., HQ and Store Teams on strategies to improve results.
• Communicate with Buying & Planning team to manage inventory levels and maximize sales opportunities.
• Manage and execute store product flow, overall BOH operations, supply needs, and store maintenance.
• Collaborate with Store & HQ teams to plan and execute marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, traffic, and revenue. • Keep a pulse on the local market to ensure marketing plans, visuals and the product assortment are in line with trends and demands
• Execute seasonal planograms / visual merchandising directives within the store and maintain visual standards and brand image on a daily basis.
• Regularly review and communicate staffing, merchandising and operational needs to HQ team.
• Manage and execute store product flow, overall BOH operations, supply needs, and store maintenance. • Act as a liaison and connection between our guests and the HQ team.
• Regularly communicate with Customer service teams to review employee relations, human resources, staffing, networking, and recruiting needs.
• Support new store openings, remodels, pop-ups and special events as needed.
• Have the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and respond to change effectively. We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years retail management experience.
• University Degree Preferred.
• Self-motivated leader with strong entrepreneurial skills.
• Consumer guest centric mind set and market-aware vision.
• Shows elevated communication skills and can tailor style to suit the audience.
• Creative and adaptable team player with a winning and positive attitude.
• Ability and willingness to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
This Job description was sent from official Stance Europe
To apply email CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WE JUST DISPLAY THE OPPORTUNITIES IN ONE PLACE. IF YOU CLICK THE LINK AND CAN NOT FIND THE JOB ON THE COMPANIES SITE OF WHAT IS DESCRIBED HERE THEN THE POSITION COULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE COMPANY AND THE POSITION FILLED, BUT KEEP CHECKING BACK AS WE UPDATE THE SITE DAILY. THANK YOU FJ TEAM*